Wednesday 2 April 2008

Leola

I thought I'd let you see the Leola yarn mentioned in the April newsletter below.

Leola

It is from a Rowan company called Gedifra and the yarn is Leola. It comes in a 50g ball with 125m. The recommended needle size is 4.5mm - 5mm with a tension of 19 stitches and 28 rows to 10cm. It costs £5.50

I am knitting with the colourway on the left just now and I think it is lovely. It has a real touch of class about it and I think it will drape nicely when it is being worn. I have only the bands and the sleeves to do and it will be ready. (The stitches for the cap sleeves are picked up from the body and knitted down.) I have chosen some shell buttons to go with it.

Here's hoping the summer is going to be good enough to let me wear it!!! I will publish a photo when it is done and you can see what you think.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

do you ship to the US?

Stitching Time said...

Hi

Thank you for contacting us.

Yes, it s no problem to ship to the US.

Please e-mail me at ..

getitATstitchingtime.co.uk

if you want more info.

Regards
Nan

elaine said...

Just received 12 balls of gedifra leola and would love to make an easy vest or a bolero. Any ideas?
Do you sell patterns for this yarn?

Thank you!
Elaine